Education innovators, operators and investors across the country agree that great people are the most significant drivers of impact.
To date, EdFuel has partnered with hundreds of organizations and people across the country to help them strengthen their talent capacity. We have engaged single-site schools, charter networks, traditional districts and education nonprofits in a variety of comprehensive talent management engagements and ultimately helped each organization to strengthen its ability to recruit and retain great people.
Number of Partners Served
Overall Net Promoter Score
Number of Students Impacted
We value feedback and lean into our work with a growth mindset. To foster continual improvement, EdFuel evaluates our impact using both short and long-term metrics that tie back to all of our programs and services. We engage each of the individuals and organizations we work with to collect positive and constructive feedback along the way.
"EdFuel's Talent-Ready Cohort added significant value to how our organization thinks about recruiting and supporting top talent. We benefited from intensive individualized consulting that resulted in a revamped, and much more specific, performance evaluation system for our non-instructional staff members. We were also able to tackle targeted, strategic, and proactive teacher recruitment in a very tight talent market."
- Valerie Evans, Chief Talent Officer, Achievement Prep
100% of our partners report that EdFuel actively works to name blind spots, biases, and patterns of inequity which have unintended consequences on the people they serve.
Hiring & Recruitment Challenge
Legacy Prep needed to recruit and hire 28 high-quality, diverse teachers and leaders for the first charter school in Birmingham, Alabama
How Did We Support?
- Developed a strategic talent calendar that outlined their recruitment and hiring plan
- Articulated their competitive advantage through the creation of a holistic employee value proposition
- Developed their recruitment and hiring process, including the outreach strategy, job descriptions, performance tasks, rubrics, online application, and streamlined systems to track data and progress to goals
Legacy Prep recruited over 539 high-quality, diverse candidates for 28 positions within 60 days.
EdFuel engages clients all over the country. We work with a variety of organizations including single-site schools, charter networks, traditional districts, and education nonprofits. Some of our current and past partners include:
- Académie Lafayette
- Academy for Integrated Arts
- Achievement First
- Achievement Prep
- Achievement School District
- Alief Independent School District
- Bright Star Schools
- Brookside Charter School
- Citizens of the World
- City Garden Montessori School
- Cornerstone Charter Schools
- Creative Minds International
- DC Public Schools
- E.L. Haynes
- Education Cities
- Education First
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
- Frontier Schools
- Green Dot Public School
- Guadalupe Centers Charter Schools
- Hogan Preparatory Academy
- IDEA Public Schools
- Ingenuity Prep
- Kairos Academy
- KIPP DC
- KIPP St. Louis
- New Paradigm for Education
- New Schools for Baton Rouge
- New Schools for New Orleans
- Northeast College Prep
- Paul Public Charter School
- Premier Charter School
- RELAY Graduate School of Education
- SchoolSmart Kansas City
- Sela Public Charter School
- Spring Branch Independent School District
- St. Louis Language Immersion School
- The Leadership School
- The Next Step PCS
- The Opportunity Trust
- Uncommon Schools
- Washington Leadership Academy
- Yu Ying PCS
“Thank you for all of your support along the way. I feel that you and your team have been a tremendous asset to our district. Thank you for helping us to align our systems and to think outside of the box to create an impactful experience for our staff which will ultimately impact our students in such a positive way."
- District Leader from Spring Branch Independent School District